houndsie happenings RSS

Miracle Lotion for Animals {natural}

Do you LOOOVE NATURAL products?

Do you LOOOVE miracles?

Do you or your pet ever have skin probs, like cuts, bleeding, itchiness, etc.?

ResQ Organics

{all natural} MIRACLE SKIN CREAM for PETS and PEOPLE.

Two true stories from moi....

Story 1.   If you know anything about greyhounds, you know they have PAAAPER thin skin that's easily cut.  I took my two greys to swimming lessons {it's true, many greys don't know how to swim, but they could after a short lesson!} and Asha scraped her chin and toe on the concrete of the pool and was bleeding - I put ResQ Organics on her sores and that night I kept looking and looking for the scrape on her chin - it was gone - I was thinking I imagined the sore!  The next day the skin by her toe was healed.

Story 2.   After Kai's first ankle surgery, he had staples on his upper leg where a bone graft was taken.  When I picked him up,  a few of the staples had ripped his skin and would not stop bleeding.  I put ResQ Organics lotion on that area.  The VERY NEXT MORNING, not only was it healed but HAIR WAS GROWING back!!!!  What!?  I saw it with my own eyes and I still don't believe it!

This lotion is ALL NATURAL, the two main healing ingredients are Cehami and Manuka.  It works on people and animals and I've told everyone I know about it.  The miracle stories I've heard are never-ending:  one man had eczema for forty-seven years and nothing worked, after two days of using this lotion his eczema was gone!  a family member had bumps on his skin and couldn't find out what they were or a cure, he tried this lotion and the bumps were gone!

Why didn't we know about this before?  Why have we been putting chemicals on our skin for years to cure our skin?  Could unnatural chemicals be the cause of diseases such as cancer?

I'd love to hear your stories.  What  NATURAL MIRACLES have you found?

love NATURAL. love MIRACLES.

love dog. love art. live now

Kathleen Naomi Atkins July 29, 2014 1 tags (show)

Comments

Maria

Maria said:

Hi Kathleen, great insights and its so good when you hear from real life experiences. I will check this out. Thank you for sharing xx

Susie

Susie said:

This sounds incredible! With 2 dogs (labs), 2 kids, my husband & myself…I might need 2 ;)

Thank you for sharing the link to make it easy to learn more!!

Houndstooth Pets

Houndstooth Pets said:

You’re welcome Maria :)

LOL Susie, you have a handful there!

xo Kathleen

Valerie

Valerie said:

Hmmm… I might have to check that out. I don’t have dogs, but I do have recurring exzcema. I wonder if it would help.

april

april said:

oh my gosh, kathleen – thank you! i have had this itchy spot on my arm for weeks, but i can’t figure out what it is (nothing visible) and nothing takes care of it. i’m going to check this lotion out.

Michelle

Michelle said:

Wowza! My mom is currently fighting off dermatitis with pharma creams. I’m going to send this her way. Thank you!!!

Houndstooth Pets

Houndstooth Pets said:

Valerie – yes I heard of one man who had eczema for 48 years, when he tried this cream it was gone in 2 days!

April, let me know if it helps – a friend’s husband had something similar and this cream took care of it. He tried many other things and nothing worked.

Michelle hope this helps your mom :)

xo Kathleen

Cathy Sykora

Cathy Sykora said:

Sounds amazing. I am always a big fan of natural products that work! Hopefully our dog doesn’t ever need to use it, but I know some humans in my life that may benefit. Thank you for sharing!

Tania Mercer

Tania Mercer said:

I love this! Anything natural is always better in my book! I don’t have dogs, only kids :) I always try to find an alternative to pharma or even OTC stuff. I have just started playing with Essential Oils and I am in LOVE! Like you, I want to tell everyone about them – miracles. It sounds like that cream has some essential oils in it.

Houndstooth Pets

Houndstooth Pets said:

Go Natural!

Thanks for your comments Cathy and Tania :)

xo Kathleen